Sunday, October 21, 2007

easy money

Oct. 8, 2007 - You won抰 believe it - I just found out that I am about to receive $2,700,000.00! My family and my kids shouldn抰 ever have to worry about money again! It抯 not a result of my job, but of providence. It almost seems too good to be true?I opened up my email this morning to find that there was someone needing my help to extricate money from Zimbabwe. All I have to do is send $500 to help this poor fellow finish a business transaction, and I抣l receive $2.7 million in return.

I laugh when I get these emails. I can抰 imagine anyone falling for this scam. Scams such as this play on our greed.

All of us dream of winning the lottery or having a rich uncle who leaves us a fortune. We think we抮e smart enough to recognize when something is a scam, but are we really?

full article

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well i am interested contact me with this +2348066952191.i am justice

Anonymous said...

From the cooperate affair commission (C.A.C) of nigerian instant hook ups for sugar mummies/ daddies or gays/ lesbians. Dear nigerians this is to inform you of our on going sugar mummy hook ups in nigeria, we have had a number of clients who testify that they have been scammed before in their search for sugar mummies but after their encounter with us they where gland to have come across us, please we are also using this medium to warn you to beware of those money hunting fraudsters!!. We are aware that some charges do apply for our connections,these are just little charges compared to the connections we render! but we make sure that our clients test and know what they are paying for before any transaction is made. If interested for any of the listed above hook ups contact mr mr mikky on +2347065211817 today!! Please beware of fraudsters!!!!! !!!! God bless you

Sugar Mummy is Real (Rafiq Mohammed) said...

Sugar Mummy is Real!!!
Do you need Sugar Mummy/Daddy a Boyfriend/Girlfriend? Hurry up now and contact Mrs Sandra on (08140553826) she just linked/hooked me up with a rich sugar mummy after I have been played/scamed online by some other people all the name of sugar mummy, no much talks hurry up now call her (Mrs. Sandra) on (+2348140553826) and testify/see for your own self don’t waist time, she is genuine, just follow her rules and in 24hours she will link you up! Allah she is nice.